My vr of dAmn. [Full View
] Please open the full view or download to see how it would look like on your screen, and to get a better feel of it.Features:
- Docked to the right or left of the screen.
- Tabs are stacked by width of each tab
- Expand tabs on the side to access the fav system, expand topic/title, and to expand dAmn into a full window & close the docked mini-dAmn.
- I removed the messages notifications, because there not dynamic and update automatically.
- I made dAmn fit into the current v6 layout, by adding the v6 border around dAmn.
- I added the same blue bars from the categories to the group titles. It helps give the groups more depth.
- I added drag drop function to move users, and groups in the userclasses. Similar to drag drop with the shortcuts.
- double click on the group name/title/topic to edit. Much like in collections.
- Intigrates an emote fav system into dAmn. (=davecheesefish and I worked on one. [link])
- (=davecheesefish also made the blue emote the pointer is located at.)
- add dynamic chatting, replying, notification display. Integrate a private instant messaging system, outside of dAmn.
Command Wish list
- /msg - Displays a list of messages with a number at the begining of each one.
- /msg reply # - reply to the message by using the number of the message.
- /msg delete # - deletes the message(s) add a comma to delete multiple messages at one time.
- /dock [position] - position being left or right.
- /check SN - SN being the deviant screen name, to check if there online
- /search [subject]- start a search from dAmn.
- /hl - highlight a word(s) in the dAmn chat.
- /hide - hide certain words that you don't want to see, can also be used to hide certain emotes. What ever is hidden will be replaced with ****
- /fav - favorite a user or word(s) that will highlight and notify you as if some one was replying/talking to you.
- /block - blocks a user in dAmn and any replys to/from that person, for that session. separate multiple users by commas.
- /unblock - unblock all users or specific users.
I'll continue to add new commands to the list, as well as new features.
What do you think? Any suggestions?